Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Celebrate!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  



This challenge is Red, White, and Blue  
Hope you can join us and play along.



I was inspired by the stars, stripes, and hearts.  I created a Clean and Layered styled card.

I started with some smooth watercolor paper.  I used my Zig Watercolor Markers and a water brush to create blended stripes in red and blue.  Once dried, I used the smallest star from Nested Stars Decorative die set to die cut and create the striped stars in the inspiration photo.



  Next, I used a top folding select white card stock base.  
I layered with kraft card stock and a piece of select white card stock that I die cut using the Double Pierced Rectangle  die.  I used a MFT Blueprints 22 die set to die cut the mini peek-a-boo panel in kraft.  I added foam tape to the back and added the star elements.



 I die cut the sentiment from the Bold Borders die.  I cut it three times and layered together using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  I then die cut some additional hearts using some of the dies in Tag Builder Blueprint 3 die collection.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  I realized after I completed my card that I did not stamp anything.  

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.