Sunday, March 29, 2020

Happy Easter!




Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone is staying safe and well with social distancing.  I have a to share today showcasing dies from Spellbinders March Large Die of the Month.



Here is some information about
Spellbinders Large die of the Month.   
This month's collection is called 
"Basket Full of Bunnies!" 
I started with by die cutting the basket in kraft card stock a couple of times.  I die cut the basket once with the basket texture die in place and once without so I could line the basket with the solid image.  This gives the basket some depth and dimension as well as stability. I used a sponged dauber to ink the edges of the basket with kraft ink and with a few touches of distressed brushed corduroy ink.  



I die cut the Large Die of the Month bunny and leafy elements.  I assembled the bunny.  I embossed a piece of  PTI select white card stock emboss with Swiss dot embossing folder.  I sponged on a bit of distressed oxide tumble glass ink behind the basket handle for added dimension.   I used foam tape to add this panel to a piece of hibiscus burst card stock which I glued to a top folding  PTI select white card stock base.  


For the "happy" sentiment, I used Spellbinder's Bold Type Happy Day Etched dies.  I die cut one from hibiscus burst card stock and two from select white card stock  and glued together for added dimension.  For the stamped sentiment I used Simon Says Stamps Clean Line Faith stamp set.  I finished the card with some wink of stella for some sparkle. 


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.