Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Sending Happy Thoughts!





Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  




This challenge is Woodland Nursery!   
Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the woodland animals and the wood background.  I created a Clean and Layered styled card.



I started with some Canson Bristol smooth watercolor paper and stamped the image from Honey Bee Stamps Forest Friends stamp set using versamark.  I clear embossed the image.  I colored with Zig Real Brush Clean Color Markers.  I added some white Gelly Roll pen highlights.  I die cut the background wood panel and the focal frame using Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles.    


  
I added the background panel (Carta Bella Spring Market pattern paper) to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.  I added the focal panel using foam tape as well.  For the sentiment, I am using Simon Says Stamps Sentiment Strips All Things Happy.  I finished the card with a fewclear sequins.   using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive 

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.