Friday, March 13, 2020

Happy Birthday!




Happy Friday!  I am guest designing with Ink to Papers March Release today.  
I have two projects to share.  



For my first card, I started with some amethyst allure card stock.  I used the Dot Stencil Collection and sponged on some royal velvet ink.  I die cut this panel with Noted Scalloped: A2 Die Collection.  I used foam tape to add this to a top folding Select White card stock base. For the focal image, I used the March Release Love to Layer: Notched die.  


I die cut the focal panel in Select White card stock. For the wreath frame I am using the March Release A Mother's Love stamp and die set.  I am using the March Release Beautiful Bouquet: Sentiment set for the sentiment.


I stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves using the March Release Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and dies using Raspberry Fizz inkHibiscus Burst inkSimply Chartreuse ink, Ripe Avocado ink, Bright Buttercup inkHarvest Gold inkAmethyst Allure ink, and Royal Velvet ink.  I arranged the flowers around the wreath and finished the card with a few clear sequins.


For my second card, I started with a Simply Chartreuse card stock top folding base.  I die cut and nested the Pierced Featured Frame dies using Select White card stock base.  




I layered these on the card to create a layered patterned background.  Next, I stamped and die cut using the March Release A Mother's Love stamp and die set tulip bouquet image. I love that this set comes with the outline and the solid image to stamp inside.  I used Simply Chartreuse inkRipe Avocado inkBright Buttercup inkHarvest Gold ink, Berry Sorbet Ink


I arranged the tulip bouquets into one larger bunch of flowers.  I stamped the sentiment using the March Release Beautiful Bouquet: Sentiment set in versafine onyx black ink.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.