Monday, March 23, 2020

Together Again!



Happy Monday!  Hope everyone is staying safe and well. I am popping in with a card to share using products from my Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit.



 I have been purchasing some Simon Says Stamps ink pads and card stocks over the past several months.  Whenever I place an order, I add a few to the cart.  One of my new favorite colors is Blue Violet.   


Today, I decided to make a monochromatic blue violet card.  I am playing along with SSS Wednesday Challenge.   I stamped the leafy images from Stronger Together stamp set in versamark and white embossed.  I then stamped You Are background with versamark ink for a subtle texture look.    


I used white acrylic paint and a stencil brush to add tiny white splatters to my card. I used Hero Arts Rounded Infinity dies.  I die cut the panel and used a sponged dauber to blend  versamark around the edges.  I used  foam tape to pop it up onto a top folding blue violet cardstock base.  


I also used the sponge dauber to blend versamark around the edges.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set and white embossed.  I think this sentiment is just perfect for our present quarantine.  I die cut the sentiment with the same Hero Arts Rounded Infinity dies and sponged the whole thing with versamark ink.  I used foam tape to pop up the sentiment in the center of the card.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.