Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Hello, Congrats, and Smile!




Happy Wednesday!  I am Guest Designing on the Spellbinder's Blog today!      


I am excited to showcase Spellbinders newly released Bold Type Collection


My first card showcases the Die D-Lites Bold Type Hello Etched Dies.  I love the choice of having one with texture and one without.  I combined this sentiment with some fun pattern papers and Spellbinders Hexagon Print Background.  My gold leafy images comes from "Basket Full of Bunnies" Large Die of the Month Club Kit.  I used Metallic kraft card stock.


For my second card, I am showcasing Die D-Lites Bold Type Congrats Etched Dies.   



I combined the textured sentiment with Spellbinders Flower Tangle Background Stamp heat embossed in gold.  I gold embossed another sentiment to tuck underneath the focal sentiment using SSS Tiny Words stamp set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

For my third card today, I used Die D-Lites Bold Type Smile Etched Dies.  I did some ink blending and stamped Spellbinders Graduated Dots background stamp onto the ink blended background panel.  I added some black, white, and gold splatters.   


I stamped the background stamp onto white card stock and used the the same ink graduation of colors.  I used Spellbinders Circle dies to create a circle frame.  The leafy sprigs come from Spellbinders "24 Carrot"  Small Die of the Month Club Kit.    I finished this card with a few clear sequins.  

I used Spellbinders Tool 'n One and Tool and Accessories Main Attraction for all of my projects.

Other Supplies  



As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.