Saturday, March 14, 2020

HEY, you!




Happy Saturday! I have a project to share today showcasing dies from Spellbinders March Small Die of the Month.



Here is some information about
This month's collection is called "24 Carrot!"  





For my card, I started with hawaiian shores card stock.  I embossed the large dots embossing folder.  I added this panel to a top folding hawaiian shores card stock base using foam tape.  
  I used Spellbinders Edgers die to die cut the look of a grassy field.  I stamped these green panels with Spellbinders Flower Tangle Background Stamp with green apple ink.  I sponged the edges with versamark to create some depth of color using a foam sponge.   


I created a shaker element with the carrot.  I stamped the inside panel using the Spellbinders Basic Stamp backgrounds denim in sunkissed ink for added texture. I used various sequins in shades of orange for the shaker filling.  I die cut the bunny elements and added a few touches of pink with a Copic marker.  I assembled my card.   For the sentiment I used Simon Says Stamp Just Because Word Mix 2. I stamped onto true black card stock using  versamark and white embossedI used the coordinating die Just Because Word Mix 2


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (to use some green), 
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.