Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Merry Christmas!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Christmas in July  

Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the colors, the ornaments, and the beach elements.  I created a clean and graphic card.


For my card, I started with Carta Bella Santa's Workshop paper pad.  I die cut the pattern with  Waffle Flowers A2 Rectangle die.  I used Arteza foam tape  to add it to the top folding turquoise card base.  


Next, I die cut Nested Stars dies.  I created a shaker star with a beach scene. I used Simon Says Stamp Gnome For the Holidays stamp set for the sentiment. I white embossed the sentiment using a heat resistant acetate.


 For my starfish and sand dollar, I used PTI Salt Air: Fauna stamp set and Fauna die set.  I punched a hole and added red and white twine to the star ornament.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  

I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.




2 comments

  1. Oh I LOVE the beach elements on this card!! This is so PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous shaker card- perfect for our Christmas in July challenge! So thankful that you are part of The Card Concept DT- hugs and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.