Saturday, August 1, 2020

Spellbinders August Card Kit~ 5 cards 1 kit!


Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders August Card Kit of the Month 


Here is information for the "Around the World"




CARD 1~ It's Your Day!

For my first card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I used a piece of pattern paper and cut one of the included textured card bases for the rectangle focal panel.  I used foam tape to pop it up.  


I added three flowers from the die cut pack. I used Everyday Sentiments II glimmer foil plate for the sentiment.  I layered the elements using some foam tape.  I finished with some clear sequins.


CARD 2~  Journey!

For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I used the other side of the card base I trimmed from the first card for the raised panel.  I cut this panel slightly smaller than the card base and used foam tape to the back to add it to the card base.  


This card uses kit die cut pack components to create a fun journey card.  I added foam tape to each element for dimension.  I finished the card with some clear sequins. 


CARD 3 ~ Awesome!

For this card, I started with a select white card stock base. I used a piece of the light pink card stock that comes in the kit to adhere to the card base.  I cut another panel from one of the textured card bases that come in the kit for the background panel.  I used foam tape to add it to the card base.  


I arranged the tropical leaves from the die cut pack using foam tape.  I used one of the large gold sentiment elements that come in the die cut pack popped up with some foam tapeI finished the card with some clear sequins. 


CARD 4 ~ Weekend Away!

For this card, I used a select white card stock base.  I used a piece of the pattern paper cut to add to the top and bottom of the card base using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  I trimmed a texture card base panel to fit across the center.  I cut strips of the gold card stock included in the kit to add edge detailing.


I arrange die cut pack elements to create fun collage themed card.  I used foam tape and adhesive to add to the card. I finished the card with some clear sequins.



CARD 5 ~ Adventure Time!

For this card, I wanted to make a masculine styled card.  I  used a select white card stock base.  I cut a piece of the blue card stock included in the kit cut smaller than the card base for the background.  I trimmed a textured panel into small rectangles to create a grid background for the globe.



  I used blue and green card stock included in the kit to create the globe.  The globe stand uses kraft card stock.  I used one of die cut pack elements  for the sentiment popped up with foam tape.  I finished this card with a few clear sequins.


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 

There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.