Thursday, August 6, 2020

Hello, Friend!


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using new products from Simon Says Stamp Let's Connect Release. 


For my card, I started with  Suzy Plantamura Birthday Watercolor Prints.  This pack of 12 prints is fun and offers two each of six designs.  I colored the bouquet using alcohol markers.  
I added white detailing using a Sakura white gel pen.  I trimmed the card panel down.  I used fun foam and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to pop it up onto a top folding soft stone card stock base.
For the sentiment, I stamped a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Stronger Together stamp set using Simon Intense Black inkI finished the card with a few clear sequins.

8 comments

  1. Marisela Delgado said: just gorgeous! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an accomplished alcohol marker colorist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, your coloring skills on the color card are awesome, and I love the bright, happy pallette you chose. Thanks so much- be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.