Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Relax and Enjoy Your Day!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Sunset at the Shore  

Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the colors and the beach scene.  I created a clean and layered styled card.



For my card, I started with  kraft card stock.  I torn the bottom edge and inked the card stock and I die cut it using Waffle Flowers A2 dies. I ink distressed the edges Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.  I used MFT snowfall background to created the sand dotted colors by repeat stamping.  


I layered the panel with some aqua mist card stock. I used select white card stock and Memento tuxedo black ink to stamp the images from Honey Bee Stamps Flippin Fabulous stamp set and Flippin Fabulous Honey Cuts.  I colored the images with alcohol markers. 


I used fun foam and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to arranged the pieces and add the panel to a top folding select white card stock base. I added some Sakura white gelly pen detailing to some of the images. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.