Friday, August 7, 2020

Thanks For Bee-ing There!


Hello friends!   I have a card to share today using one of my new to me favorite tools! 

I started with Honey Bee Stamps  Bee Mine stamp set and Bee Mine die set.  I colored this adorable bee with Copic Markers.  I used a piece of  Honey Bee Stamps Bees Knees pattern paper.  I die cut it using Waffle Flowers Nesting Hexagons.
  I used a piece of harvest gold card stock that I scored using my We R Memory Keepers mini score board to score diagonal lines to frame the hexagon.  This mini score board is a new product for me for the past few months.  I have had the original Score-Pal for many years that has different measurement groves.  I find that the 1/8" score slots in the mini make creating patterns easier for me.   
Once I scored the panel, I die cut it with Waffle Flowers A2 Additional Frames dies.  I used fun foam and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to pop it up onto a top folding select white card stock base. I added the pattern hexagon using more fun foam and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to pop it up onto the harvest gold cardstock panel.  I used foam tape to add the bee.  
  I stamped and white embossed the sentiment using Simon Says Stamp Bee Yourself stamp set.  I die cut the sentiment using Avery Elle Simple Sentiments die. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.





1 comment

  1. This is darling!! I am loving that happy little bee and the fun way you embossed on this card. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.