Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Time to Party!





Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Dog Days of Summer  

Hope you can join us and play along.



I was inspired by the dog and the colors.  I created a clean and simple styled card.


For my card, I started with  Suzy Plantamura Watercolor cards.  This is a sneak peak of a set available on August 6th.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.  For the dog, I used a chocolate Labradoodle picture I found on the internet as my inspiration.  I have no idea whose dog this is, but I think Labradoodles are cuties! I tried to make him look super shaggy! I think I did it! LOL! 


The great thing about Suzy Plantamura Watercolor cards  is the card is almost done for you.  I trimmed the panel down and added the panel to an island blue card stock panel using fun foam and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  I added this panel to a top folding select white card stock base. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.