Thursday, August 20, 2020

Christmas Cottage Gift Boxes!

 


Hello friends!  I have some projects to share today using Spellbinders products by Becca Feeken!


The great thing about shopping for these products now is the great sale going on at Spellbinders.  Spellbinders is offering a $25 Bonus Discount + Free Shipping on all orders of $100 or more. This deal is now live and will be available until Sunday 8/23/2020.




I used the Shapeabilities Charming Cottage Box Christmas Collection to create two different looking cottage gift boxes.  The possibilities are endless.  The one on the left can be used to give a gift card to new homeowners and the one on the right is perfect for Christmas treats!  


I used the silver foil kraft card stock for the leaf.  I used the silver pearls for the doorknob and the accent on the tag.


For the sentiment on this house, I used Simon Says Stamp Home Sweet Home stamp set.  


I used gold pearls for the doorknob on the gingerbread cottage.  


I used Simon Says Stamps Gnome for the Holidays stamp set for 
the sentiment.


I used some of the components of the Shapeabilities Charming Cottage Box Christmas Collection along with Nested Clipped Squares to create two Christmas gift or note cards!  I really love the versatility of these products.  



I used the gold foil kraft card stock for both of these note cards. 






1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.