Monday, August 10, 2020

Thanks A Bunch!

 

Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using Wonderland StoryTime Paint Pens! Find out how to get a set for FREE!


For my card, I want to show how to use the acrylic paint pens with  regular cardmaking supplies. I started with some select white card stock.  I painted on some white acrylic paint to give the card panel a slick base.  I used a ruler and a pencil to create my diagonal lines.  I primed the Wonderland StoryTime Paint Pens and colored in the diagonal spaces to create the background pattern.  

I used the larger pens to color in the spaces and the smaller pens to add tone on tone dot detailing.  I trimmed the panel.  I framed the panel using Essential Glimmer Rectangle Hot Foil Plates using Gold foil.  I die cut the flowers and leaves from June's Life Is A Party card kit. For the sentiment I used Everyday Sentiments II Hot Foil Plate with more of the Gold Foil.  

I added the layered panels to a top folding soft stone card stock base.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 










  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.