Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Thank You So Much!


Hello friends!  I have a two cards to share today using some new stamps!



I made two cards today that are exactly alike except for the colors of the flowers.  I am using Pinkfresh Studio Celebrate Us Collection stamp set and Celebrate Us Collection  die.   I started with select white card stock.  I stamped and die cut both floral images. 


 I die cut a piece of select white card stock  with Waffle Flowers A2 Additional Frames dies.  I used my We R Memory Keepers mini score board to score diagonal lines.  I used fun foam and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to pop it up onto a top folding soft stone card stock base.


  I stamped and white embossed the sentiment using Simon Says Stamp Thoughtful Flowers stamp set.  I die cut the sentiment using Avery Elle Simple Sentiments die. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




1 comment

  1. Two beautiful cards. I love this flower set and the colors you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.