Sunday, December 13, 2020

So Adore You!


 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products from Simon Says Stamp Love You Release. 



For my card I started with select white card stock. I stamped the beautiful floral image using You Have My Heart stamp set with Memento tuxedo ink.


I colored the the flowers with Copic Markers  I used some black acrylic paint mixed with water and a Ranger watercolor brush to add splatters.  I added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape. 


For the sentiment, I stamped using You Have My Heart stamp set again using versamark ink and white embossed.  I die cut it using a fishtail die.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Playing along with Simon Says Monday Challenge. Favorite technique- I love to use the dot coloring technique to create background shading.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.