Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Thanks A Bunch!




Hello friends! I am this week's Color Throwdown Challenge Feature Stamper!  Check out this week's colors!


This week's colors are aqua, green, and pink.

Thanks so much to The Color Throwdown team for having me 
as the Feature Stamper this week!

For my card I started with select white card stock. I am using Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout stamp set .  This is my first turnabout stamp.  I am totally hooked.  I love the finished look.  I stamped the Wreath Turnabout stamp set  using Sno Cone, Hibiscus Burst, Rustic Wilderness, and Fern Ink.  


I die cut the panel with Waffle Flowers Additional A2 layers dies.  I added this panel to a top folding select white card stock. base using foam tape.  


For the sentiment,  I foiled using Everyday Sentiments with champagne foil.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins  

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. I love your card, Betty! I'm so glad you are our Featured Stamper this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.