Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wishing You a Wonderful Christmas!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 


For my card I started with select white card stock.  I stamped using versamark and gold embossed the the beautiful heart design from You Have My Heart stamp set and the sentiment from Inside Christmas Greetings stamp set. 


I colored the panel with my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.  I die cut the panel with a stitched square die and added it to a pure poppy card stock background using foam tape. 


 I layered the panel onto gold glitter cardstock and added all to a square card base.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.