Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Summer Dreaming!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from 


This challenge is Anchors Aweigh  


Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the colors, stripes, and nautical theme.  I created a clean and layered styled card. 


I started with select white card stock.  I used Pinkfresh Studio Gradiating Slimline stencil.  I ink blended shades of stargazer,  blue jay, and candy apple inks for the stripes.  I die cut the panel using Waffle Flower A2 Layers die.  I added the panel using foam tape to another diagonal stitched panel. Both were added to a top folding select white cardstock base. 


I used SSS Anchor wafer die for the focal point.  I die cut it three times with select white cardstock.  I used silver kraft card stock for the top layer.  I wrapped the anchor with a red and white twine.  For the sentiment, I used SSS Dandelion Messages stamp set.
I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment

  1. Such a fun use of the sketch! I love the stripes behind the silver anchor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.