Sunday, May 9, 2021

You Are the Best!


      
Hello friends! Happy Mother's Day!  I have a card to share today using more of Pinkfresh Studios Joyful Bouquet Washi Tape and dies. These products together are amazing!



 I am using select white card stock.  I started with Joyful Bouquet Washi Tape and Joyful Bouquet die .  I die cut all of my floral elements as well as Adore Alpha dies.  I picked areas to die cut with each letter.  I used gold glitter card stock for the frame. I ink blended the background using a Bold Stripe Stencil.  I used Ballet Slipper and Peach Fuzz inks. 


 I added some splatters using black acrylic paint mixed with water and an Artist Brush I also added some gold splatters.  I added the letters and die cut washi florals elements to the panel.  Next, I die cut Stitched Scalloped Rectangles a few times and stacked together.  I die cut Altenew Fine Frames die using more of the gold glitter card stock to create a gold frame to add on top of the scalloped frame. 


For the sentiment, I used Modern Layered Floral stamp set. white embossed onto black card stock. I used Paper Rose stencil strips to die cut and trim the sentimentl. I finished the card with a few PFS Jewels. 






I pray for all who are looking after a loved one. My mom has Alzheimer's!  
This disease is awful!

Mom loved her card!  I am not sure she understands what it means.  I gave it to her in the evening after a family dinner.  Even for just a moment, she was smiling...like her old self! 


 

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.