Saturday, May 1, 2021

May Card Kit ~ 5 Cards 1 Kit!



Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing  Spellbinders  May Card Kit of the Month.

This month's kit is "Beach Day"



I created five cards to share today using this month's card kit.  


CARD 1 ~ It's Your Birthday!
 

I  started with a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel. I backed it with the soft pink cardstock included in the kit.  I used foam tape to add it to the card base. I used die cut elements included in the kit to create my focal  arrangement. I gold embossed the sentiment from the stamp set included in the kit.  I finished the card using some of the Beach Day gemstones also included in the kit. 

CARD 2~  Take It Easy!


 I  started with a select white card stock base.  I used one of the pattern papers included in the paper pad to adhere to the card base.  I trimmed two more of the pattern papers and layered to add to the card with foam tape.  I die cut the anchor included in this months kit and stacked a few together for added dimension. I added some twine from my stash to create the focal image along with other die cut pack and chipboard sticker elements included in this month's kit. I finished the card using some of the Beach Day gemstones. 


CARD 3 ~ The Little Things!


For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I cut a piece of the pattern paper included in the kit at a diagonal and added it to the card base. I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised  panel and added some of the kraft card stock from the kit.  I popped up the panel using foam tape. I layered the die cut elements and sentiment included in the kit to complete the focal image.  I added Beach Day gemstones to complete the card.  

CARD 4 ~ Relax!


For this card, I started with a select white card stock base.  I used two of the pattern papers included in the paper pad.  I tore the edges on the text panel.   I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I added a few of the beautiful shells included in the sticker pack to create my serene beach scene focal point.  I gold embossed the sentiment from the stamp set.  I kept this card calming and serene feeling. I used some Beach Day gemstones to finish the card. 

CARD 5 ~ Thank You!


This card combines the May Card Kit, the May Glimmer Kit, and the fabulous Clear Stamp of the Month Kit.  I love to combine all of the kits. For this card, I used a select white card stock base. I foiled the circle frames using gold foil. I layered the panel with some gold foil paper.  I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I combined elements from the die cut pack  to create my focal image. I stamped and white embossed the sentiment using the May Clear Stamp.  I die cut it with one of the sentiment dies from the Glimmer Kit. I used the Beach Day gemstones to add a pop to the centers of each of the flowers.

 
If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.