Friday, April 30, 2021

Hello!



Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.


I started with select white card stock. I am using Altenew Beauty Within stamp set, Beauty Within die set, and Beauty Within Layering stencils.   I inked the flowers using soft lilac, lavender, and regal kiss inks.  The other flower I used, sky blue, summer shower, and slumber inks. For the the leaves I used spring mossripe avocado, and simply chartreuse inks. 



Once all the images were inked and die cut, I focused on the background.  I die cut the background using a Diagonal Stitched Frame.  I layered Lawn Fawns Just Stitching Double Rectangles. I used some black acrylic paint mixed with water and an Artist Brush to add some splatters. 


For the sentiment, I stamped the sentiment using Beauty Within stamp set.  I white embossed onto black card stock.  I die cut it using Avery Elle Simple Sentiments dieI added the complete panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tapeI finished the card with a few PFS Jewels. 

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments

  1. Gorgeous design all around! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.