Sunday, April 11, 2021

You Are The Sweetest and Happy Birthday!

 



Happy Monday!  I have two very similar cards to share today.  




Something exciting happened over the weekend!  I was ask to join Jeff Lindberg for Pinkfresh Studio with the Craft Hour!  It was so fun! Check out the link to watch the replay!

I created the "You are the Sweetest" card during the show.  The Birthday card was my example card. 


 I started with select white card stock. I am using Folk Garden Cling StampFolk Garden Foil Plate, Folk Garden Layering Stencils Set, and Folk Garden die. I hot foiled the Folk Garden Foil Plate using the Gemini Foilpress Machine. I used Spellbinders Polished Brass foil. 


 I stamped the Surf Blue card stock using Ocean Breeze ink.  I added it to the card stock base.  Next, I die the Simply Diamonds die to layer over the stamped background. 


I used the  Coral Reef  Passion Fruit , and Candy Apple inks for the flowers.  I used Fresh Pear, Grassy Knoll, and Olive inks for the leaves.  I used more pressure to the create the depth for the "Birthday" card.   I used Floral Notes stamp set for sentiments on both cards.  


  I finished the card with a few of Pinkfresh Studio Jewels Mix.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.