Saturday, April 17, 2021

Be the Sunshine!

 


Hello friends!  I have a cut card to share today playing with some fun products and blog challenges. 

I am using Simon's Halftone Background stamp along with Sweet Garden Birds stamp set and Sweet Garden Birds wafer die set.  I love these adorable birds!


 For the background panel,  I started with Yupo paper, alcohol blending solution, stream alcohol ink, patina alcohol ink, and sublime alcohol ink. Once the panel was as I liked it I set it aside to dry.  Once the panel dried, I used alcohol lift ink to stamp the Halftone Background stamp to remove the ink.  I used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding select white card stock base. 




For the sentiment, I used Simon's Hello Sunshine stamp set  and white embossed with black card stock.  I die cut the sentiment using Paper Rose Studio Sentiment Strips die.  I finished the card with a few PFS Jewels Mix.

I am playing along with the Color Throwdown and  Simon Wednesday Challenge!



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment

  1. That background is such a WOW factor! Love your fun design! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.