Tuesday, April 6, 2021

April Card Kit ~ 5 Cards 1 Kit







Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing  Spellbinders  April Card Kit of the Month.

This month's kit is "Sincerely Yours"




I created five cards to share today using this month's card kit.  


CARD 1 ~ Friend!
 

I  started with a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel. I backed it with gold foil cardstock inlcude in the kit. I used foam tape to add it to the card base. I used die cut elements included in the kit to create my focal  arrangement. I heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set also included in the kit for the perfect finishing touch.

CARD 2~  Sending Hugs!



 I  started with a select white card stock base.  I used one of the pattern papers included in the paper pad. I added it to the card base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases into a square and popped up the panel with foam tape.  I added elements included in this month's die cut pack to create the focal details with sentiment.  


CARD 3 ~ This is For You!


For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I cut a piece of the pattern paper included in the kit and added it to the card base. I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel and popped up the panel with foam tape.  I layered the mailbox, letters, sentiment, and paper airplanes included in the kit for a fun focal point.

CARD 4 ~ Follow Your Dreams!


For this card, I started with a select white card stock base.  I cut the navy card stock included in the kit to add to the card base. I layered one of the pattern papers and one of the textured card bases to add to the center of the card.  I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I created a collage styled card adding elements that work perfectly for a graduation card.  

CARD 5 ~ Happy Birthday!


For this card, I used a select white card stock base.  I cut the light blue card stock included in the kit to add to the card base. I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I combined elements from the die cut pack and sticker kit to create my focal image. 

Note:  We are having work done in our home this week.  Somehow I managed to forget to add embellishment to any of the cards.  I did not realize this until the photos were edited.  

 
If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.