Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Hello!


Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from 


This challenge is Loads of Lavender  
Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the lavender color theme, the leafy sprigs, and the script font in the background.  I created a clean and layered styled card. 


 I started with Simon Says Stamp lavender purple card stock.  I white embossed Pinkfresh Studio Sweet Blooms cling stamp.  I used the coordinating Sweet Blooms Stencil set to add color.  I used soft lilac, amethyst allure, and regal kiss inks. For the tiny flowers, I used some white pigment ink. 


I added foam tape to the back and added it to a top folding select white card stock base. Next, I die cut the PFS Curvy Leaves using vellum, select white, and silver glitter card stock.


I die cut PFS Diagonal Stitched Circles to create the circle frame.  I die cut the PFS Sentiment Suite Hello die using true black card stock a few times and glued together for added dimension.  I arranged the elements on the card.  I finished the card with a few of Pinkfresh Studio Jewels Mix.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!













1 comment

  1. Marisela Delgado said: GORGEOUS! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.