Friday, April 23, 2021

You Are So Wonderful!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using another beautiful layering stencil set.  I combine and ink blend some colors to create a bold and beautiful design. 



 I  started with select white card stock. I used Pinkfresh Studio Seamless Floral Pattern Layering Stencil Set.  This layering stencil gives such beautiful results, too!  I ink blended PFS inks in bubble gum, raspberry bliss, and regal kiss to get this rich purple-pink color.  I used sunshine and sweet mustard with a touch of marigold inks for the other flowers.  For the leaves, I used some lemon whip with grassy knoll ink then used olive ink for the details. I used some intense black ink for the black accents as well as a few touches of soft shading.  


I  trimmed the panel and added foam tape to the back and added it to a top folding select white card stock  that has a panel of sunshine card stock glued to the base so the color peeks from each side.


For the sentiment, I used PFS Layered Bouquet stamp set.  I white embossed the sentiment onto black card stock.  I used Waffle Flowers A2 Layer dies to die cut the sentiment.  I added a piece of foam tape to the back and added to the card.  I kept the card simple just to let these beautiful colors shine.  I finished the card with a few of Pinkfresh Studio Jewels Mix.

I am playing along with the Flower Challenge.





Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Wow, Betty, gorgeous card and colors! I have never tried a stencil, but maybe I should try. Your cards are always so beautiful! I was so happy I that Pinkfresh invited you to craft with Jeff. He's always so funny and you're a rock star! ☺☺☺ Warm hugs from San Antonio, Texas....Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.