Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sending Hugs!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using some new products from 
Pinkfresh Studio.  



 I  started with select white card stock. I used Pinkfresh Studio It's a New Day Floral stamp set, It's a New Day stencil set, and It's a New Day coordinating die set.  This layering stencil gives such beautiful results, too!  I ink blended PFS inks in sparkling rose, ballet slipper, and raspberry bliss.  For the leaves, I used grassy knoll ink and olive ink .  For the outline image stamp, I used versamark with gold tinsel embossing powder.  


I  stamped the diamond tiles background using SSS intense black ink.  I trimmed the panel with Waffle Flowers A2 die.  I  used foam tape to add to add to a black card stock base. panel that has been glued to a white card stock base. 


For the sentiment, I used PFS Perfect Sentiments hotfoil plate.  I used gold brass foil.  I die cut the sentiments using the Perfect Sentiments die.  I layered several of the sentiments together for added dimension.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.