Thursday, July 1, 2021

Wishing You An Amazing Day!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products from three of Spellbinder's Club Kits.


My card today combines July's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit,  Card Kit of the Month, and Clear Stamp Set of the Month.



This month's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit  "Mini Slimline Nested Glimmer Dots" is a must have staple for any crafter.  Instead of using the nesting dies as frames, I chose to make a background. I started with white card stock.  I used Spellbinder's Quick Trimmer to easily cut  gold foil to the perfect size. Once I had the background foiled, I trimmed the panel down to size and added a piece of the dark pink card stock from this month's card kit along with a piece of the gold foiled card stock also in this month's kit.  I added the layered panels at an angled onto a top folding white card stock base. 



For the focal point, I used flowers and leaves included in the July Card Kit of the Month.  These are so gorgeous and beautifully detailed.  They also have touches of gold accenting which blends beautifully with the background. 


For the sentiment, I used  the Clear Stamp Set of the Month.  I stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  I wanted to the sentiment to stand out a bit, so I used more of the gold foiled card stock in the July Kit to layer.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.