Monday, July 26, 2021

Thank You!

 


Hello, friends!  Happy Monday!  I have a card to share today playing along with a few blog challenges.



I started with white card stock.  I used Pinkfresh Studio Daisy Wreath Layering Stencils and die Bundle.  ink blended PFS Sky Blue and Seaside ink.  For the leaves, I used Papertrey ink simply chartreuse, prairie grass, and ripe avocado inks.  I used kraft ink in the center of the flowers.  I layered three wreath die cuts together for added dimension.


For the background panel, I used the Pinkfresh Studio Argyle Stencil.  I used one of them and dry embossed it using my Gemini jr.  I trimmed the panel and used foam tape to pop the panel onto a top folding white card stock base. I arranged the wreath element.  I added some splatters using a black acrylic paint using an artist brush. 


For the sentiment, I used PFS Delicate Wreath stamp set.  I stamped with versamark ink  onto black card stock and white embossed.  I die cut the sentiment using the Fancy Label Frames.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



I am playing along with the Color Throwdown Challenge and The Fusion Card Challenge.







Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





3 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Betty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this daisy wreath! You rocked the Throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the splatter subtle embossing lovely. Thanks for joining in on the Fusion card challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.