Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas Tags!

 


Merry Christmas Eve!  I have three tags to share today using December's APG Die of the Month.



My card today uses December's  Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the Month. This month's APG is 
"Enchanting Pocket Card and Envelope"




I chose to showcase elements of this set to create three tags.  Two tags are for Christmas and one is a shaker tag for Valentine's Day. This is to give you ideas for the versatility of this collection.  



I die cut red and white card stock using elements from the Glimmer Kit.  I layered the panels together.  I used the Glimmer Ornament set along with More Sentiments set to create the poinsettia and sentiment tags. I gold foiled the sentiments using champagne foil. I added one metallic gold pearl to the center of the poinsettia.  I finished the tag with green velvet ribbon. 



I die cut green and white card stock using elements from the Glimmer Kit.  I layered the panels together.  I used the Glimmer Ornament set along with More Sentiments set to create the poinsettia and sentiment tags. I gold foiled the sentiments using champagne foil. I added one metallic gold pearl to the center of the poinsettia.  I finished the tag with red velvet ribbon. 



For this tag, I die cut another panel and created a see-through gift card holder for the back. 


For this tag, I die cut pink and white card stock using elements from the Glimmer Kit.  I layered the panels together.  I used the Caligraphy Heart Glimmer Kit to create a focal point. I gold foiled the heart using champagne foil. I added a few metallic gold pearls to the tag.  I finished the tag with red velvet ribbon. 


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs for an even greater value!




Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.