Sunday, December 5, 2021

Wishing You Magical Moments!




Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using  Spellbinder's December  Glimmer Hot Foil Kit.



My card today uses December's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit. This month is all about "Botanical Crest!" I also used the Fluted Classic Oval dies.



I started with white card stock.  I used Spellbinder's Quick Trimmer to easily cut the Moondust foil to the perfect size. I used my Gemini Foilpress  to foil.  I foiled two botanical crests and layered together to create a botanical rectangle frame. I added foam tape for added dimension. 


For the sentiment, I used one of the foiling sentiments included in this month's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit. I used champagne foil and die cut with the included die. I die cut the tiny gold flowers using gold foil paper using the included die. I sprinkled those around the botanical frame. I  added the completed panel to a top folding white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!





As always thanks so much for stopping by!




5 comments

  1. Beautiful Betty! The Moondust foil is one of my favourites. Love that you combined 2 of the crests to fit an A2 card! I can't wait to get mine this month (which I probably won't see until after Christmas, so slow at shipping up here to Canada! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Betty - love all the gold accents! So pleased you entered your card in my challenge this week at TicTacToe - Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the glitz and glamour of the Season in one beautiful card, Betty! OH, do I need your help with that Glimmer machine! Perhaps it's too cold here? LOL
    Thanks so very much for sharing this beauty with Inspired By!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Betty! I love what the gold bling brings to this! Thanks so much for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS inspiration as always, the gold is very beautiful and magical! Thank you for the inspiration @IB this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.