Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Congratulations!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 



I am using Simon Says Stamps Rose Blossom and Leaves hot foil plate and dies.  I started with Blue Violet card stock and Ripe Avocado card stock. I hot foiled the rose and leaves using my Gemini FoilPress with polished brass foil. I love that the foil plates and dies come in the same set. Once the flowers and leaves were die cut, ink blended the edges with some blue violet and ripe avocado inks. 
 

Next, I focused on the background panel.  I started white card stock panel.  I embossed using the Vine Canopy embossing folder. I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint to add splatters. I trimmed the panel and added foam tape to the back and added the panel to a top folding white card stock base.




  For the sentiments, I used SSS Tiny Words stamp set.  I stamped using versamark ink onto true black card stock and white embossed. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die.  I finished the card with a few Metallic Gold Pearls.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.