Monday, May 23, 2022

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 4!



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday the 24th!

For my first card, I used

 USA dies

Celebrate Freedom stamp set

Celebrate Freedom die 

I also used 

For this set, I used vintage cream card, select white, and gold foiled card stocks. I used the Night Sky Background stencils with versamark and gold embossed. I die cut the USA die and backed it with acetate.  I created a shaker card.  I backed the shaker with the Night Sky.  I used sequins as well as the tiny gold stars from Border Bling: Skinny Star Frames Die for the shaker elements.



Once all of the elements were stamped and die cut, I arranged them on the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.