Thursday, May 5, 2022

Hello!



Hello friends! I am guest designing with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!  


Here is the Tic Tac Toe Grid for this week's challenge!




I started with white card stock.  I used Altenew's Bella Donna Lily Layering stamp and die set with the Lilac Blooms ink set. I ink blended the background. I added some texture using  Stampin Up Gorgeous Leaves stamp set. I layered a Stampin Up Layering Designs Vellum over the top. I layered a Brutus Monroe Metallic gold card stock at the bottom. 


 I tore the edges on all three panels.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint and white acrylic paint to add splatters. I added the panel to a top folding  select white card stock base using foam tape. 


I used Altenew's Bella Donna Lily Layering stamp and die set with the Lilac Blooms ink set for the sentiment. I die cut the sentiment using a fishtail banner die.  I attached the sentiment and vellum using the Ranger Tiny Attacher. I used the I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with silver and gold pearls.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!






2 comments

  1. Just beautiful Betty! I love purple and the torn layering for your background adds so much texture and detail. Thanks so much for guesting with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful work of art Betty! Thank you so much for guesting with us at Tic Tac Toe this week, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.