Thursday, May 12, 2022

Merry Christmas!

 



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 
from Simon Says Stamp Yay You Release! 



I am using Simon Says Stamps Bell Wafer dies.   I die cut the bells with white card stock and metallic silver card stock. 


Once the bells were die cut and assembled, I focused on the background. I stamped onto blue card stock versamark ink using SSS Hand Lettered Holiday background stamp. I clear embossed.  I 


 I used  white acrylic paint with an artist brush to add splatters. I used foam tape to add the soft navy panel to a top folding white card stock base. 


 For the sentiment, I used SSS Joyful Season stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment with navy ink. I die cut using my Waffle Flower A2 Rectangle dies. I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I used some silver cording on the bells.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.