Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Hello!




Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share using the new inspirations from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is Travel Abroad or Stay at Home!


The 2nd challenge of every month will have two inspiration choices!
Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the first inspiration photo.  I chose one of the pictures in the grid to make my Clean and Layered styled card.
Can you guess which place I chose?


I started with select white card stock. I layered gold foil card stock, white card stock, and a torn edge piece of black card stock to create my layered background design.  I used my Gemini Foiling System and gold foiled Brushed Sentiments Hot Foil Plate and die cut using the coordinating Brushed Sentiments Die.  


For the focal images,  I used PFS English Garden Washi Tape and Die Set Bundle. I adhered the washi tape onto white card stock.  I die cut all the pieces with one pass through my diecut machine.



I arranged the card elements and added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.