Monday, September 26, 2022

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 2!

 


Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, September 29th!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 
So many festive and fabulous products to see this month!

I have two cards to share today!



For my first card, I used

I die cut and stamped the wonderful tree using aqua mist card stock.  I layered a couple of trees together for added dimension.


For the background, I layered some pinefeather card stock with the Cover Plate: Ornate DieI added some white splatters.  I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I created the snow banks using a product you will see soon.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



For my second card, I used


I die cut and heat embossed the wonderful wreath. I die cut and heat embossed one of the included sentiments.



  For the background, I used some white card stock. I layered one of the new Love to Layer: Square dies.  I added some score lines to mimic the embossed detailing in this square die.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




3 ​ Post settings Labels Simon Says Stamp,Papertrey Ink Papertrey Ink September Release,Scrapbookcom, No matching suggestions Published on 9/25/22 7:00 AM Links Location Options Post: Edit

Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.