Monday, November 14, 2022

Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown Day 2!

 


Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, November 17th!

We have many Winter Wonderland and Cozy Christmas themed products this month!


I have two cards to share today!




For my first card, I used
Just Sentiments: Winter Wonderland Stamp Set



I die cut and inkblended the cactus parts and flowers. I inkblended the flower pot.  I die cut the Scallop frame and the new Love to Layer: Rectangles.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I stamped the sentiment using the new Just Sentiments: Winter Wonderland stamp set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



For my second card, I used
Iconic Christmas Dies Set
Deliver by December 25th Dies Set


I started with kraft card stock.  I stenciled the Ho, Ho, Ho Stencil first with pigment white ink.  I let it dry.  Then, I just had fun stamping all of the images using Deliver by December 25th and Iconic Christmas Stamp Sets. I die cut the two frames included in the Iconic Christmas dies set and stamped them to look like letters. 



I arranged all of the elements to look like a bundle of letters. I wrapped twine around the stack. I die cut the new Larger Than Life: Believe using pure poppy card stock to add to the top.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.