Monday, November 7, 2022

Thinking of You!

 


Happy Monday, friends!  I have a Concord and 9th card to share today!

I started with white card stock. I am using Concord and 9th Plaid Turnabout Stamp Set I followed the turnabout instructions using my MISTI. I stamped using  SSS Sage ink. I decided to only stamp the plaid pattern one time.  I really love how this looks. 


I stamped the sentiment from the In the Meadow Stamp Set using Versafine Onyx black ink. I die cut the flowers and leaves using the In the Meadow Dies Set. I arranged all of the elements onto the card keeping it clean and simple.  I did add a few black splatters. I added foam tape and added the panel and added it to a top folding white card stock base. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. So pretty! Love the floral cluster with the vellum leafy branches. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.