Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown Day 3!



Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, November 17th!

We have many Winter Wonderland and Cozy Christmas themed products this month!


I have two cards to share today!




For my first card, I used
Christmastime Dies Set
Deliver by December 25th Dies Set



I stamped and die cut all of the fun Christmastime elements. I did use the sleigh image from Deliver by December 25th Stamp Set.  I die cut the new Love to Layer: Rectangles.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I stamped the sentiment using the same Christmastime stamp set. I added it to the smallest of the Love to Layer: Rectangle dies. I chose not to embellish this card. I love how it turned out.  It was so fun to decorate and create a Christmas scene.




Well, I decided to just use all glitter card stock on this card.  I really love the sparkle, shine, and whimsical feel.  It is over the top sparkly! 


I arranged all of the "candy" elements onto the house and card. It was so fun and therapeutic to put together. I added the die cut word sentiment to complete the design.



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.