Sunday, November 13, 2022

Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown Day 1!




Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, November 17th!

We have many Winter Wonderland and Cozy Christmas themed products this month!


I have three cards to share today!





For my first card, I used
Simply Snowman Dies Set
HO, HO, HO Stencils
Bring Home the Holidays Dies Set



I stamped and white embossed my adorable snowmen. I used Saffron Spice card stock and ink for the background stencil.  I softly blended some white ink to the edges.  I added some white splatters.  I used the new Stitched Florals Cover Plate for my snow bank to add some whismsical texture.   


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I stamped the sentiment using the same Simple Snowmen set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



For my second card, I used


I ink blended a white panel using Amethyst Allure and Royal Velvet ink.  I heat foiled the new Cascading Dots using silver foil. I die cut the new Snowflake Banner.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I die cut the new Larger Than Life: Snow using silver foiled card stock.  I finished the card with a few metallic silver pearls.


For my third card, I used
Share Your Heart Paper Collection


I used the wood pattern in the paper collection.  I ink blended around the edges.  I stenciled and die cut these wonderful Simple Trees using several of this month's stencil release.  I love the different patterns and options.


I arranged all of the trees onto the card. I added some of the smallest of the clear sequins to the bottoms of the trees for added sparkle and fun.  I used the Simply Snowman Stamp Set for the sentiment. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.