Sunday, January 22, 2023

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 1!



Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, January 26th!

I have two cards to share today!


For my first card, I used

This set is so fun!  Plus, it is all calorie-free and fat-free!  



I started with the pattern paper.  I layered the die cut elements.  I stamped and die cut the Birthday cake pops. I love the milk glass jar that comes with this set.


 
I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added the adorable tag to the pop.  This also comes in the set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


For my second card, I used


I die cut the Balloon Party die a few times using white card stock.  I ink blended the die inserts with different colors of ink. I inlaid all of the pieces. Onces all of the pieces were done, I finished it all off by adding another Balloon Party Die over top.  This gives some added dimension. 



  I stamped one of several new Birthday sentiments.  Birthday Your Way stamps set is a must set.  So many wonderful options to wish someone a Happy Birthday.


 I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.