Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Let's Celebrate!



Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is "Holiday Gatherings"


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the colors, the stars, and the patterns. I created a Clean and Layered styled card.


I am using 

For my card, I started with white card stock.  I stamped the background using black ink.  I trimmed the panel and added it to a top folding white card stock base. I did score the card base panel for some added texture.


I die cut and layered a few of the Rustic Wood Stars together.  I wrapped the star with some delicate metallic silver thread to mimic the wrapped stars in the inspiration picture.


I stamped, die cut, and arranged all of the other card elements.  I white embossed the sentiment.  I finished the card with a few gold foiled stars that I die cut using the Border Bling: Skinny Stars Frames.
  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.