Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 3!




Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, January 26th!
  

I have four cards to share today!


For my first card, I used

I started with the pattern paper.  I die cut and inkblended all of the  flower elements.  I stamped and Copic colored the Birthday sentiment. 




I used the twine and cute paper clip from the tag kit to create a pull tab for my pocket insert.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



For my second project,  I used


I started with the pattern paper.  I die cut and inkblended all of the  flower elements.  I stamped and softly inkblended the torn edges dies.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



I started with the pattern paper and card stock.  I die cut all of the homes, hearts, and sentiments.  I stenciled the weather tile using tonal ink onto card stock.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. 


 I finished the card with red hearts using dies included in the Larger Than Life: Homes dies.



I used all white card stock for this card.  I die cut, ink blended, and assembled all of the flowers. 


I used the Love to Layer: Decorative Bracket dies to inkblend inside of the frame to create a faux layered look. 


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.