Saturday, January 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day!

 



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 
from Simon Says Stamp Hug and Diecember Release! 
I am almost caught up with my move.  The renovation is still a work in progress, though. 

I started with white card stock.  I ink blended the background panel using some worn lipstick, festive berries, and fired brick distress oxide inks. I did add a with a pop of schoolhouse red ink at the bottom.  I stamped the You Are background stamp with Fired Brick Distress Oxide ink.  I started with darker at the top and faded it out near the bottom.  I added some water, black ink, and white ink splatters for added dimension.


Next, I focused on the focal elements.  For the new Highlight Heart Wafer Dies, I stamped the  Damask Background Stamp   Schoolhouse Red ink onto white card stock first, then die cut it.  For the Outline Cluster Leaves, I chose to go with white card stock.  No inkblending or anything. I did leave the diecut and outline dies intact.  I popped up the top of the leafy outlines on a few of them, though.


For the Simple Valentine's Day Wafer dies, I inkblended a panel using the same inks I used for the background panel. I die cut several and glued together for added dimension.  I die cut the shadow die using vellum.  I arranged all of the elements on the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.