Friday, July 21, 2023

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 1!




Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, July 25th!




For my card, I used
June's Surprise Box Set! (one of the stencils)


I started with white card stock. I stamped and die cut all of the elements. For the background panel I used a piece of pattern paper. I added grass stencil along with the the stamp sprig from the set to create the grass.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped sentiments from the same set directly onto the flower box and card panel. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.