Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Thank You For Everything You Do!




Happy Tuesday!  I have a card to share today using Papertrey Ink June's Surprise Box Set!





Contents:
        • 1 Stamp Set
        • 1 Coordinating Die
        • 1 Coordinating Stencil Collection
        • 1 Tool
        • 1 Embellishment


I started with white card stock. I stamped and die cut all of the elements.  This set is full of fabulous images and details.  I used aqua card stock for the background.  I layered the Wispy Tree Die Cover Plate using white cardstock. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment using the same set.  This sentiment is in a arc format, but I straightened it out on the Misti before I stamped it straight across.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.