Saturday, July 22, 2023

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 2!

 


Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM
ET, Tuesday, July 25th!

I have two cards to share today!


For my first card, I used


I started withpattern paper and  white card stock.   I layered the pattern paper behind the Jumbo Dots die on my card base. I stamped and die cut all of the balloon elements. I used colors similar to the ones in the pattern paper.  



I arranged all of the balloon elements onto the card.  I stamped sentiments from the same set directly onto the balloon.  I finished the card with some stickles crystal accenting.


For my second card, I used
June's Surprise Box Set! (one of the stencils)


I started with white card stock.  I stamped the Psalm Reflection scripture into the coordinating die panel. I added a bit of yellow highlight once the ink had thorougly dried. 



I used one of the stencils from the June Surprise box to create my background.  I added some splatters for added detailing.  I stamped and die cut all of the leaves and floral elements. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.